Construction began January 2023.
Sponsor/Developer: ONE Neighborhood Builders
Property Management: Peabody Properties Inc.
Legal Counsel: McGunagle Hentz, PC
Architect: Union Studio Architecture & Community Design
Engineer: Commonwealth Engineers & Consultants, Inc.
Residences at Riverside Square
Under Construction – Estimated completion: April 2024
The Residences at Riverside Square development, known as the “old Vamco site” at 336 Bullocks Point Avenue, in East Providence, will create 16 new affordable rental apartments for extremely low- to moderate-income households, three of which will be reserved for youth aging out of foster care. The work to house those young adults will be done in partnership with Foster Forward, an East Providence-based nonprofit. The redevelopment of this site will revitalize a long-vacant and blighted property adjacent to the East Bay Bike Path.
Details about Residences at Riverside Square
- A mix of 16 one- and two-bedroom apartments at 336 Bullocks Point Avenue, East Providence
- 16 off-street and 7 on-street parking spaces
- Very-low to moderate-income households
- Construction start: January 2023
- Leasing date: Approximately April 2024
- Interested renters should check this website closer to lease date for applications.
Before and after architectural renderings of the Residences at Riverside Square.