As part of a new development standard ONE|NB will endeavor to provide free, in-home, internet access to all tenants of our rental developments. The Avenue will offer free broadband to all of its low-moderate income tenants.
The Avenue will be an 85-unit affordable housing development that will combine development of 39 newly constructed apartments at 434 Atwells Avenue in the Federal Hill neighborhood of Providence and the preservation and re-syndication of 46 affordable apartments, known as Elmwood Neighborhood Revitalization II (ENR II), in the Elmwood neighborhood of Providence.
- 39 new apartments in 5-story building at 434 Atwells Avenue, Providence, on vibrant mixed-use street which will encourage pedestrian and bicycle traffic, easy access to public transportation
- Residential apartments on floors 2 through 5; Two ADA compliant units (one 1-bedroom and one 2-bedroom)
- A unit mix of 4 units at 30% AMI, 25 units at 60% AMI and 10 units of unrestricted/market rate housing
- 1,000 square feet of commercial space on first floor for coffee shop, a fitness center, a mail room, bike storage, management office
- 40 parking spaces, partially enclosed
ELMWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD (ENR II)
- 46 scattered apartments in 13 buildings to undergo substantial renovations in the Elmwood neighborhood of Providence
- A mix of 16 one- and two-bedroom new apartments
- Improvements will include accessibility, mechanical and electrical upgrades; architectural improvements such as masonry work, waterproofing, doors, repairs/replacement of windows and more, along with other work in individual apartments and in common areas
- 17 off-street parking spaces
- Very-low to moderate-income households