School, Child Care and Related Resources
- Back2SchoolRI.com has a wealth of information.
Some helpful resources available on this website include:
- Each school district’s reopening plans
- The Outbreak Response Playbook, which outlines how schools will respond to students or staff exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Information on COVID-19 testing for students and staff
- School-based testing and case investigation guidance
- Resources for parents and caregivers
- Written answers to frequently asked questions
- Video answers to frequently asked questions
Child Tax Credit
This is a one-stop-shop for information about the Child Tax Credit (CTC).
- IRS Non-Filer Tool
The IRS portal allows people who are not automatically enrolled in the CTC to sign up for the CTC and any economic impact payments they may have missed, even if they are not applying for the CTC. Someone not filing for CTC can still file just for the economic impact payments through the non-filer sign-up tool.