Architect’s rendering of proposal.
Esteira e Pedra
305 Broad Street, Cumberland, RI, 02864
- Preservation of the former St. Patrick Church
- 44 new apartments, with 27 one-bedroom, 12 two-bedroom, 5 three-bedroom units, of which three will be ADA compliant. Nine townhomes to be constructed along Broad Street
- All apartments will be available for households earning up to 60% of the area’s median income (AMI), which equates to $52,900/year for a family of four
- 10 of the apartments reserved for older adults (62+), ensuring opportunities for aging in place
- Social service partnership with PACE Organization of Rhode Island