Our Trabajadores sanitarios comunitarios are available to help residents in Elmhurst, Federal Hill, Hartford, Manton, Mount Pleasant, Olneyville, Silver Lake, Smith Hill, and Valley learn about and benefit from these resources. Contact a Community Health Worker for a confidential, free phone appointment at (401) 374-3679.
COVID VACCINE INFORMATION
- RIDOH “Why Should I get Vaccinated for COVID-19?” Fact Sheet:
- RIDOH COVID-19 Vaccine web pages:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Available in Arabic, Cambodian (Khmer), Cape Verdean Creole, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Hmong, Kinyarwanda, Laotian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swahili aquí
- RIDOH Information for Adolescents:
10 reasons why it’s important that children ages 5 to 11 be vaccinated:
ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL
CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Materials:
- List of vaccine locations in Rhode Island.
- Find your closest testing site with the Central Providence COVID Testing Map.
- The Rhode Island Department of Health has developed a list of Testing Sites.
- Free testing is available for uninsured Rhode Islanders through RI Free Clinic. Call (401) 92-COVID to make an appointment.
- Frequently Asked Questions by Centros de salud comunitarios Providence: Inglés | Español
Bringing health care service to the community
Almost 30% of Olneyville residents do not own vehicles, and mobile health services are a great way to connect with under-served populations. While the COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the need for increasing access to health care, our mobile health care trailer can be used for a host of purposes: health fairs, flu shot clinics, and even community meetings. In fact, it’s available for community use. Call us for more info: 401-528-7110!